This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001361
Position Summary: The incumbent will be responsible for development and implementation of default and prepayment probability models, facilitates analytical needs for various business needs within Ocwen. The main responsibility of this position is to provide statistical analysis on Ocwen residential loan servicing portfolio and core servicing production processes. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is ready to grow in terms of both business operations and quantitative analysis.
• Familiar with databases, systems, and writing queries & scripts
• Familiar with data architecture
• Ability to understand data mapping and troubleshoot data reconciliation issues
• Pull data from multiple systems and create databases from daily data feeds
• Work with Capital Markets team to analyze data and provide actionable business intelligence to origination, servicing, accounting, etc.
• Use statistical analysis to analyze large data sets related to vital business processes
• Provide accurate data (both ad-hoc and automated) to capital markets team
• Support Capital Markets in analysis to understand movements and trends
• Support internal & external reporting requirements
• Develop predictive analytics and models as needed
• Analyze large sets of data, identify correlations, create predictive/ forecasting models, review historical data to derive and support assumptions and inputs for models
• Work with Risk Management on validating existing models and process control
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Equivalent
• Experience with databases, data queries, data tapes, etc;
• Experience in the Mortgage industry is preferable
• Strong proven expertise in Excel and SQL required; VBA, Python, and PLSQL preferred
2-11 PM IST