This position will support client management for PHH Private label clients. The Manager will assist a group reporting into the Vice President of Investor Relations in all aspects of client management for the Servicing Financial Operations division including contract compliance, inquiry tracking, investor setup, and escalated matter handling for Private Label Banking clients.
- Manage inquiries from Private Label Banking Clients with effective tracking and timely resolution.
- Deliver consistently superior customer care by meeting diverse Client expectations.
- Oversee and coordinate visits from Private Label Banking Clients, Auditors, and other interested Third Parties. Lead/Support Client meetings, including preparation of staff, agendas, presentations, etc.
- Communicate in a clear, concise, and effective manner regarding problem resolution and overall customer service with the Clients.
- Interact with Servicing Operation to ensure compliance with related servicing Agreements. Consider the impact on servicing, customers, and management in making decisions.
- Continuously improve the Client experience to ensure effectiveness, efficiency, and reflection of current business trends. Must understand their business model, goals, and challenges.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Cooperates, shares, and supports the goals of the corporation.
- Seeks and supports improvements to gain overall company efficiencies.
- Completes other duties and special projects as assigned.