Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001401
Investor Reporting team is responsible for the Monthly reporting of principal and interest remittance on residential mortgages through various portfolios. The Remittance reports are sent to Investors/Trusts on the contractual due dates based on the pooling and servicing agreements. This position will be responsible for monthly reporting of portfolios assigned as well as ensure qualitative and quantitative standards are met.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare monthly remittance reports and delinquency reports for investors and trusts.
• Facilitate the accurate and timely submission of reports and funds transfer to investors and trusts as specified by the servicing agreement
• Perform an analysis and comparison of remittance reports to trustee prepared reports, if applicable, and ensure the proper and accurate identification and clearing of all variances
• Work independently on projects and other assignments
• Multi-task and troubleshoot any issues that arise which may have multiple variables that fall outside stipulated guidelines and work closely within the department and with other Ocwen departments to ensure their prompt and accurate resolution
• Act as a liaison and information resource between the Investor Reporting department and the trust or investor to answer questions and assist in the prompt resolution of any questions they may have or forward their inquiries to the appropriate department or individual for assistance
• Assist Business in setting up the Investor Reporting process.
KEY RESULTS AREA:
• Ensuring qualitative and quantitative standards set for processes below are met
• Remittance Reports need to be sent on the contractual due date as specified in the Pooling and Servicing Agreement
• Ensure 100% quality in terms of reporting
• All trust queries/reporting issues should be responded with 24hours of receiving the request unless the same requires additional research
• Post Graduate in Finance or Commerce – MBA/MFA/MCOM/CA(inter).
• Graduate degree in Finance or Commerce with minimum 2 years of experience in Finance/Accounting.
• Preference will be given to any candidate that has prior experience in a loan servicing environment.