This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001405
The Company is seeking a professional to manage PHH's Reverse Mortgage Operations team with roles in Bangalore. The candidate will be a key member of the team with responsibilities for Investor Reporting, Investor Accounting, HUD Claims processing, servicing transaction management, year-end processing, payment & disbursement processing, payoff processing, research and tax administration and various administrative support services. The position will report to the Director, Reverse Mortgage Servicing Operations.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Manage offshore staff to perform daily duties.
• Liaison with onshore counterpart to establish a streamlined process and ensure process SLA are met.
• Lead, manage and motivate operations staff to meet or exceed organizational objectives.
• Assist Business in setting up the Reverse Servicing operations.
• Set comprehensive goals and objectives for the operations team.
• Provide necessary coaching and development to team members to drive performance and establish action plans to address under performance.
• Identify overall improvement opportunities in within the Reverse Servicing operations and develop appropriate project initiatives to accomplish organizational improvements.
• Daily, weekly, and monthly communication to team members regarding goals, key drivers, procedural changes, and important company messages.
• Prepare and present monthly operational review reports to the Director.
• Cash Management:
o Timely and accurate payment of vendor and third-party payments.
o Timely and accurate posting of borrower payments for payoffs, payment plan’s and other cash received.
o Timely and accurate disbursements to borrowers, tax authorities, insurance agencies, vendors, etc.
o Daily, weekly & monthly cash reconciliations
• Investor Reporting / Accounting:
o Timely reporting of monthly remittance reports and delinquency reports for investors and trusts.
o Facilitate the accurate and timely submission of reports and funds transfer to investors and trusts as specified by the servicing agreement
o Perform an analysis and comparison of remittance reports to trustee prepared reports, if applicable, and ensure the proper and accurate identification and clearing of all variances
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Knowledge of MS–Office
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Candidate should have prior financial services / consumer lending / mortgage servicing experience
• Cashiering, Investor Reporting or Investor Accounting experience is a plus
• Strong communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong analytical skills, including ability to develop reports, analyze and interpret data
• Ability to work effectively with global cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and adapt to constantly changing business environment
• The ideal candidate will be self-confident and goal oriented
• Customer oriented individual
Training / Licensing Requirements: (only add if needed)
Work Schedule: Night Shift