PHH is looking for a creative, analytical and tech-savvy email marketing expert to own the strategy, analysis, and day-to-day execution of our email campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of our efforts to drive growth at PHH. You will own all aspects of this channel including campaign calendar development, creative strategy, content creation, segmentation, experimentation, and reporting.
This person will know the ins and outs of email marketing, metric tracking, data analysis, UX and best practices. The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for leveraging and optimizing our email marketing infrastructure to deliver, automate and scale engagement across key customer segments. This is an extremely important channel, Email is largest driver of sales leads at PHH.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
- Drive innovation, and leverage video content to drive education and ultimately leads.
- Partner with the web management team to better leverage our digital properties to drive leads.
- Work with other marketing managers on messaging, offers and tactics across channels.
- Partner with key stakeholders to drive the strategic campaign roadmap for our customer-facing emails. This includes journey mapping and segment targeting. Identify better ways to connect customers with the PHH products and solutions.
- Partner with vendors and Web team to improve digital experiences and lead submission.
- Leverage user experience knowledge to continually improve the digital lead submission experiences. Report regularly on channel performance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, math, statistics of related field.
- 6+ years of advanced, hands-on experience w/ email marketing automation tools (Act On experience preferred but not required).
- Exemplary operational skills and very detail-minded with strong ownership, project management and organizational skills with focus on results and timelines
- Experience in gathering input from and communicating ideas to key stakeholders across businesses.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads in a fast-paced.
- Must be comfortable with changing priorities and flexible.
- Experience with Advanced Excel, visualization tools like Power BI (preferred but not required).
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients - representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions - to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining "customers for life." We strive to be a natural extension of each client's team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today's regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.