This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001430
The job role of a Senior Specialist in the Loss Mitigation Application Testing team involves conducting business testing for Loss Mitigation applications, such as Loan Mod API, Investor rule manager, income calculator application etc.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Handling various business applications used by Loss Mitigation teams in Ocwen / PHH and technology enhancements to these applications.
• Engage with required stake holders internal and external for requirement analysis on all enhancements required.
• Analyzing, interpreting and writing test cases according to portfolios (FHLMC, FNMA, FHA, VA, PLS) to validate the testing of business process specifications in loss mitigation.
• Creating an appropriate technical documentation in the production system.
• Perform User Acceptance Testing and Signing off on UAT results for the enhancements before implementing the changes into Production Environment
• Timely follow up with stake holders to obtain data related to testing and ensure timely completion.
• Assisting in resolving routine production support problems and creating a workaround till the time the issues are fixed.
• Conducting routine quality assurance of the assigned work through peer reviews to identify process efficient opportunities.
• Communicating timely testing results verbally through weekly/ bi-weekly reviews.
• Provide reports on end-to-end testing to the Management, Stake holders and the Senior Management
• Publish a daily status of all tickets in UAT region
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE :
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
5:30 pm to 2:30 am IST