Intern, Digital Transformation
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Good understanding of basic concepts in Statistics, Machine learning and Deep learning.
2. Be passionate about the subject and willing to experiment.
3. Self-starter and motivated to get the results.
4. Good knowledge of basics in software engineering.
5. Be proficient in any one programming language (C, C++, Java, Python – preferred).
6. Hardworking and preferably somebody who has demonstrated the skills as hobby project or as a project intern in any other organizations.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
B.E / B.Tech / M.tech
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
2pm to 11pm
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.