This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 1001479
Servicing Transaction Management department is responsible for the loan and deboarding process. This role relates to relates to converting other servicers data to upload into Ocwen’s loan servicing system and subsequently validating the data uploaded versus the documents received for all newly boarded loans. This position will also manage extracting all relevant data for servicing transfers out of Ocwen as well as all transactional processing required to effectuate a loan modification within Ocwen’s loan servicing system. Finally, this position will manage all data transmissions and communications with prior and new servicers.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Successfully map and board loans to the servicing system
• Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements (i.e. RESPA, USAP, Sarbox, etc.)
• Produce and review required control reporting
• Meet all established milestones for deboarding/boarding project plans
• Follow all established procedures regarding boarding/deboarding
• Ensure all quality steps are completed and documented
• Escalate any possible deadline misses
• Communicate boarding/deboarding expectations with internal and external clients regularly
• Organize meetings with internal and external clients with documented meeting minutes
• Self-driven, should be able to handle high pressure
• Must identify ways to automate processes and set up controls when required.
• Willing to work extra hours as per the process requirements/Flexibility to work in accordance with Business requirements
KEY RESULTS AREA: (if needed)
• Reduce number of Servicing Transaction Management related customer complaints by a designated management percentage year over year
• Maintain quality at 100%
• Meet all milestones related to the loan boarding process
• This position requires two to three years’ experience in the Loan Servicing Industry, preferably in a Cashiering Department.
• The ideal candidate should possess advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Products especially excel
• A graduate degree from an accredited university is required.
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
Should be open to rotational night shifts Window period from 7:30 pm t0 8:30 am IST