Location: Pasay City, Philippines
Job ID: 1001486
POSITION SUMMARY: Manager, Recapture Lending– APAC
The Manager, Recapture Lending– APAC is responsible for ensuring that the team meets and exceeds the standards for production, accuracy and TAT on a consistent basis.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To take regular team huddle/meet to identify any communication gap/ process update requirements.
• To monitor workflow and delegate work accordingly in order to meet the SLA requirements
• To ensure that quality audits are reviewed and discussed with the team to ensure that the errors are not repeated.
• To formulate plans/ practices/Key performance indicators that enables the team to maximize their output in terms of productivity and accuracy.
• To be able to positively respond to and handle peak work volume/ pressure situations and have a motivating influence on the team.
• To track the process for workflow, tracking team performance, deployment of resources and capacity planning.
• Coordinate QC meetings with applicable business units and the vendor(s)
• Communicate with Sales and other business units including all levels as needed
• Assist with the development of process improvements
• Provides Dashboard reporting of performance including SLAs, production, quality, TAT and remediation plans
• Utilize on shore and off shore resources in support of the functional requirements
• Ensure Compliance and stay current with laws and regulations and GSE requirements
• Provide well organized information and escalation to leadership as applicable
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of fifteen years of education is a must
• Experience in Managing Contact Center is a must
• Should have managed at least 35+ FTEs in overall span
• Track record of excellent performance in process management/ Transition or similar areas
• Mortgage underwriting and/or operation experience is a plus
• Proven interpersonal skills, ability to interact with other departments and vendors in professional manner
• Requires good presentation and communication skills to ensure vendor understand their contractual requirements
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, relationship management skills & decision-making ability
• Ability to escalate loans as needed
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work in fast pace environment
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
• Must be willing to work in US timings