This position will report to the Director of Cashiering and will be responsible for management of daily operations in the Cashiering department as well as ensuring qualitative and quantitative standards are met.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee US and offshore employees to ensure complete posting and deposit of all payoff and payment funds on daily basis
- Implement policies and procedures that increase productivity and reduce costs
- Continually review each individual process to insure it is being completed in the most efficient manner
- Ensure departmental capacity to effectively handle daily workloads
- Continually train, lead, motivate and develop team
- Perform periodic audits to ensure standards are being met
- Identify process breakdowns and offer corrective suggestions
- Manage and oversee relationships with all vendors
- Prepare and implement process improvements based on internal and external feedback as it relates to cashiering processes
- Complete ad hoc projects when necessary
Key Result Areas:
- Improved processing of borrower funds to ensure 99% of payoff funds are deposited on day of application
- Improve transaction processing by reducing manual processing by 30% year over year
- Reduce number of Cashiering related complaint volumes by 25%
- Maintain required NPS scores
- Improve risk controls by 30% over year
- Improve QA scores by 20%
- 3+ years of experience in the Loan Servicing Industry, preferably in a Cashiering Department.
- The ideal candidate should possess advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Knowledge of MSP loan servicing system
- Detail oriented
- High School Diploma Required, Bachelors Degree is Preferred.
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This position is not eligible to be performed in the state of Colorado.