This position reports directly to the Home Retention Manager and is responsible for the timely service of customer requests for assistance with loan and mortgage issues.
· Independently assist customers with requests for loan work out solutions, process and follow up on applications and provide customers with status updates.
· Assist customers with resolution plans through the use of forbearance agreements, loan reinstatement, loan modification, deed in lieu, pre-approved short sales and total debt payoff.
· Communicate all aspects of plan with customers and/or third parties. Manage and follow up on plans assigned in a timely manner.
· Timely completion of weekly/monthly performance reports and special assignments.
· Ability to handle customer service questions & inquiries on loans along with timely follow up.
· Ability to handle inbound and outbound calls from a call queue. Work with co-workers to assist in achieving team and department goals.
· Meet or exceed individual HRD standards (Monthly Goals).
Key Result Areas:
· Attain a monthly HRD of 125%
· Attain a monthly resolution rate of 82%
· Maintain departmental goal of 60 second ASA
· Maintain departmental goal of abandonment rate less than 5%
· Minimum QA scores of 95% monthly
· High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
· Collections/Mortgage background
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to type and provide excellent customer service
· Call Center background
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This position is not eligible to be performed in the state of Colorado.