The Specialist, Digital Communication is a position within the Servicing Call Center. The Specialist is responsible for responding to a wide variety of incoming digital communications (emails) from external customers. The specialist would be required to review the incoming request, execute on the required research and draft and deliver response that exceeds the customer’s needs. The Specialist would be using multiple tools such as our base servicing system (MSP), our KANA application and multiple other supporting platforms. Responses will need to be accurate, timely and well written with a focus on customer and the customer experience.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responds to customer inquiries received through email and from the website via written email communication. These written inquires are received through Customer Service (CS), Customer Resolution (CR), Home Retention Department (HRD), and Escalation Relationship Management (ERM)
- Respond to requests from Relationship Managers (RM), ERM, and supervisor from the Customer Care Department.
- Respond to requests from other departments, such as Lien Release, Assumptions, Escheat and Land Title Adjustment, Tax and Insurance.
- Managing specific MSP tasks which require an email to be sent to customers. Providing accurate and timely information to the customer through email. Keeping up-to-date of all procedural changes and application of these changes to daily business.
- Recording accurate notes on all customer communications in the record keeping system, MSP, as it pertains to each specific situation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of one-year experience in a customer service or collections environment preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with conflict and resolve accordingly, while maintaining high levels of customer service excellence standards
- Adapts well in a changing environment
- Must pass the Company’s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This position is not eligible to be performed in the state of Colorado.