As a leader in Bankruptcy, we monitor the legal process of the specific jurisdiction's bankruptcy process through communication with the assigned Bankruptcy Coordinator, their Team Lead/Assistant Manager, Ocwen counsel and other departments.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Manage staff of 100 or more Bankruptcy coordinators.
- Ensure department and company goals and standards are achieved.
- Provide and implement suggestions to enhance performance, policies, procedures, and company objectives.
- Ensure internal controls are effective, adhered to, tested and updated regularly.
- Motivate staff to achieve all goals in a quality manner, through communication, visibility and sharing of key information.
- Prepare incentive compensation reports monthly.
- Manage the assigned bankruptcy activities to ensure all accounts are being worked and being worked properly.
- Write, review and conduct annual performance appraisals.
- Create and implement new procedures and policies to ensure a smooth and effective workflow.
- Manage staff performance daily, weekly, monthly, and annually.
- Institute disciplinary action when necessary.
- Prepare attendance reports biweekly (Kronos).
- Arrange and perform periodic meetings with those departments that have a direct impact on the bankruptcy process to ensure communication lines are open.
- Continually educate staff with procedures, policy and thought process.
- Manage relationships with LSFO clients.
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic understanding on Bankruptcy procedures
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data from diverse sources daily to deliver recommendations and results.
- Ability to articulate a whole picture out of random parts.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Ability to focus on short and long term plans and goals.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Skilled at discovering and recommending solutions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to shift gears rapidly to deal with unstructured and ambiguous situations.
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This position is not eligible to be performed in the state of Colorado.