This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001496
Security operations team is responsible for ensure that the Confidentiality, Integrity and availability of the organization is not impacted. In this role, individual is expected to develop and maintain a robust SIEM infrastructure. The monitoring of the known and unknown threats is directly proportional to the strength of the vulnerability management program. The individual is expected to manage the vulnerability management program for the organization by ensuring compliance to the required scanning and supporting patching activities and appropriate reporting. The individual is also expected to carry out Cyber Investigations and assess use of analytics for threat assessments. Extensive interfacing with stakeholders across IT and Business is expected to gather information, perform gap assessments and streamline activities as and when required. Individual is expected to have experience in managing external and internal audits and ensure adherence to client and regulatory requirements in line with organizational policies
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plan, Strategize and Execute vulnerability assessments for all types of applications, systems and networks
• Conduct reviews, identify vulnerabilities and suggest remediation for development and support groups
• Expertise in applications vulnerability assessment tools including open source tools
• Own and strengthen Vulnerability management
• Review assessments, reports and present them to management / technology professionals
• Develop metrics for tracking and analyzing vulnerability information
• Manage penetration testing
• Develop and maintain internal tools and task automation
• Stay current on information security threats
• Train security team members on vulnerability management process and tools
• Perform additional security duties as needed to supplement the team’s activities.
• Penetration Testing (e.g., internal, external, wireless, physical, social, etc.)
• Experience in administration of industry leading Vulnerability management tools
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Must be able to demonstrate strong understanding of security concepts, best practice and tools.
• Serve as the inhouse technical expert on Vulnerability Management implementation and architecture
• Strong background in threat intelligence & penetration testing
• The ability to collaborate with different teams within the organization for various tasks
• Excellent problem solving, research, and follow-up skills.
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)