Location: Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 1001506
• Effectively lead a team of 50+ or more Team Players
• Analyze performance to insure PHH is meeting acceptable turn around requirements and anticipate staffing constraints to meet objectives
• Provide technical expertise and direction to team, serves as a critical point of escalation in all aspects of Underwriting & Processing functions.
• Effectively manage escalations within agreed upon timeframe
• Develops innovative ideas in order to improve operations and procedures.
• Distribute information to team regarding company initiatives, investor updates, process changes, goals and performance
• In accordance with goals, monitor performance metrics for the team and communicate trends
• Maintain and review performance by Underwriters & Processors, to identify performance related trends
• Ensure all guidelines are consistently met by driving training and communication
• Proactively interact with all departments as necessary
• Participate in special projects for process improvements.
• Review and correct loan deficiencies identified by Investors or Quality Control
• Interview and hiring of new underwriters & Processors as needed
• Participate and present pertinent information to our third party vendors as applicable
• Monitor performance metrics for the team and communicate trends and issues to Leadership.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Underwriting/Processing Leadership experience preferred.
• Minimum 5 years Originations/Underwriting experience required.
• Must demonstrate leadership potential/skills in current position.
• Excellent interpersonal skills required in order to provide guidance and direction to team players.
• Proven ability to be a self-starter that can lead while working under pressure in order to meet deadlines in a constantly changing environment.
• Strong attention to detail and communication skills (verbal and written) required.
• Knowledge of Encompass is preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft suite.
• Must possess exceptional organizational and time management skills.
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.