JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitate the accurate and timely remittance of funds to investors and trusts as specified by the governing servicing agreement.
- Responsible for daily funds movement to the respective custodial accounts to ensure compliance with PLS and Investor agreements and guidelines.
- Responsible for daily funds movement in connection with the Company’s funding facilities.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of wire transfers through multiple banking platforms.
- Responsible for default reporting for FNMA, FHLMC and GNMA.
- Work independently on projects and other assignments.
- Multi-task and troubleshoot any issues that arise which may have multiple variables that fall outside stipulated guidelines and work closely within the department and with other Ocwen departments to ensure their prompt and accurate resolution.
- Prepare monthly trial balances, remittance reports and delinquency reports for investors and trusts.
- Perform an analysis and comparison of remittance reports to trustee prepared reports, if applicable, and ensure the proper and accurate identification and clearing of all variances.
- Work independently on ad hoc projects and other assignments
- Act as a liaison and information resource between the Investor Reporting department and the trust or investor to answer questions and assist in the prompt resolution of any questions they may have or forward their inquiries to the appropriate department or individual for assistance
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Must process daily funds movement transactions and perform default reporting in a timely manner in compliance with Investor guidelines.
- Must work closely with other business units, specifically Investor Reporting & Accounting, Cashiering and Corporate Accounting to ensure wires are released accurately and efficiently.
- Bachelors Degree in related field preferred
- This position requires excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- The ideal candidate must also be an effective communicator and problem solver.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Applications with an emphasis on Excel and Access.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.