Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Manage team of 10 to 15 Relationship Managers
- Create, enhance and monitor monthly trending volume, handle times and key areas of performance through review and analysis of reporting
- Conduct individual one on one meetings with all team members to ensure open communication, coaching and feedback opportunities are capitalized on, and reward and recognition opportunities occur on a regular basis.
- Conduct team meetings which should include agendas, attendance, and post meeting minutes to ensure team members keep abreast of communications, policies and procedures changes and current performance focus initiatives.
- Address performance issues with staff as needed, in accordance with call center counseling matrix and within established timelines.
- Manage elevated customer concerns by working with team members and/or liaison with other business units; resolving through prompt and direct contact with the customer; including accurate and timely tracking through the Icasework application.
- Review all PTO requests and business needs to ensure adequate staffing with WFM
- Manage timecard approvals
- Support overall Servicing Management objectives
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred and may be required
- Minimum of 3 years experience preferred in the mortgage industry and at least 1 year experience as a team leader or SME or similar role.
- Should have completed 18 months in the call center, with 6 months in CS and 6 months in CR or any combination of current and delinquent loan servicing adding up to 12 months is preferred.
- Experience working in a result-oriented, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment that demands results
- Knowledge of call center strategies/KPIs
- Detail oriented, self-directed and organized individual
- Strong leadership and outstanding motivational skills
- No verbal or written disciplinary action in the last 6 months
- Should have appraisal rating of “Fully Meets” or above in the last completed performance cycle
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of management and work in a team environment
- Minimum software or applications experience required/preferred
- ( Ex. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook). Able to use Internet, and CRM’s such as Sales Force or other software programs.)
- Shifts and Schedules varies depending on business need. Team Leader should be flexible.