Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001484
Cashiering department is involved in residential loan servicing from the time a loan is boarded, until its final payoff. All payments made throughout the life cycle of the loan are routed through Cashiering. Cashiering maintains an unyielding turnaround time as the activities directly impact the interest of the customer and the investor. This position reports to Team Lead, Cashiering.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Should be open to rotational night shifts Window period from 7:30 pm t0 8:30 am IST
• Willing to work extra hours as per the process requirements/Flexibility to work in accordance with Business requirements
• Self-driven , should be able to handle high pressure
• Responsible for all aspects of residential and unsecured loan payment processing, loan adjustments, collector inquiries, research issues, journal entries and daily reconciliation of processed items
• Payment posting includes posting payments or payoffs, processing reversals or charge backs and waiving or assessing fees.
KEY RESULTS AREA: (if needed)
• Processing residential and unsecured loan payment transactions & maintaining
• Turnaround time of 24 hours
• Maintain quality at 100%