The purpose of this will be vendor oversight for HOA only. Use this – The purpose of this position is to monitor, maintain, track, and complete requests from the vendor. Issues to be researched could include unpaid HOA dues and or HOA liens. This position is also required to provide a superior level of customer service to both external and internal customers.
- Research, answer, direct and support Vendor inquiries and 3rd party requests.
- Identifies and research HOA discrepancies and initiates viable actions for a timely resolution while
- Determines, according to state or investor guidelines, what and when alternative methods are imperative in order to maintain minimal exposure levels or to satisfy a customer concern.
- Prioritizes loans in pipeline to ensure status updates are provided as directed and accounts that are identified as priority are handled within 24 hours.
- Track actions completed for each loan with detailed comments in designated database and systems with activity performed.
- Must possess good written communication skills to respond to request from internal and external customers.
- Cross trained to assist with job functions in the division during periods of peak volume or deadlines.
- Achieve defined departmental benchmarks for efficiency and quality
- Ensure correct process steps are being followed based on procedures and updates.
- Work on ad-hoc projects required by the business unit.
- Adhere to the appropriate audit requirements and policy guidelines.
- Acquire process knowledge and keep abreast with updates made to different areas of the organization that impact the process.
- Escalate process related issues/concerns so they are immediately addressed.
- Complete Skillport assignments and training requirements on time.
- Attend regular team meetings and monthly town halls.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Key Result Areas:
- Achieve quality and productivity targets defined for the process
- Ensure correspondence is sent within required timelines
- 1 or more years of experience in the Mortgage industry, with satisfaction experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to determine resources required/takes initiative/decision making ability
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, listening)
- Strong organization skills; ability to handle multiple priorities and produce positive results
- Demonstrated ability to reprioritize workload and respond to swiftly changing priorities
- Ability to work under high pressure and successfully meet established deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Demonstrated flexibility to work in a multi-task environment
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast pace environment and successfully meet established deadlines and cycle time requirement
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to identify and resolve problems
- Customer oriented; ability to work effectively with others
- Highly dependable independent research skills
- Computer literate, with knowledge of Windows-based software applications such as Excel and Word preferred
- Ability to work independently at times and focus on detail
- Ability to multitask and correlate processes
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This position is not eligible to be performed in the state of Colorado.