The Operations Control Testing Team is responsible to design, perform and manage periodic tests on various regulatory requirements and regulatory bodies. The Senior Auditor will need to adapt internal processes and understand the requirements to be able to develop appropriate compliance and control test s, and highlight deviations in testing performed by auditors and analysts. The employee should be able to communicate the deviations to the concerned Business Units and Testing leadership. The employee will need to maintain required documentation and records, work on ad-hoc tasks and projects.
- Learn a multitude of Reverse Mortgage Loan Administration Operations processes which serve to maintain regulatory (HUD – HERMIT) systems to set requirements and align to the source system of record
- Cross-train internal employees to ensure appropriate testing coverage and to meet other requirements of the position.
- Develop multiple compliance tests by co ordinating with various Business Units
- Validate that testing is being performed properly and timely by Analysts and Auditors
- Identifies operational risks and process enhancement within the tested process and works to implement improvements
- Create and Enhance test scripts, as needed based on process or regulatory changes
- Maintain knowledge of Policies and Procedures within tested Line of Business
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with investor guidelines (FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, etc.)
Familiar with regulatory requirements (ECOA, SAFE, FDCPA, RESPA, TRID, etc.)
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of fifteen years of education. Chartered Accountant or MBA is a plus.
- Prefer candidate with sound experience in Reverse , Forward Mortgage, or Financial Services
- Exposure to Six Sigma Methodology will be an added bonus
- Strong communication and analytical skills required
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) required
- No documented disciplinary action in the past 12 months
- Should have an Appraisal rating of ‘Fully Meets Expectations’ or above in the last completed performance cycle
Should have completed 12 months in the organization and 09 months in the current role
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.