This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001606
• Monitor research response letters on Communication, Presentation, Process and Compliance Parameters.
• Analyze the Coaching / Training needs of the agents & support them in delivery.
• Provide Coaching & Feedback to enhance agent performance with specific focus on improving the written letter.
• Participate in calibrations to ensure consistent scoring & feedback delivery approach.
• Analyze Audit data, Compliance, Communication & Process related data.
• Keep the agents updated on new process changes/updates, improvement initiatives.
• Conduct Compliance, Communication & Process Awareness sessions for new hires.
• Handle/Author update communications.
• Develop Action plans and report the improvement process in business reviews.
• Plan & run campaigns to drive Awareness/Improvements on Compliance, Communication & Process.
• Train and mentor junior communication coaches
• Willingness for occasional travel.
• Technical knowledge of English communication – grammatical correctness, sentence construction, punctuation etc.
• Good written and verbal communication skills – should be able to write up and articulate complex cases concisely.
• Excellent English comprehension skills, with exposure to American English usage.
• Ability to train a large team to drive quantifiable improvements in customer responses.
• Presentation, Feedback & Coaching skills.
• Analytical ability, required to plan, execute and present the communication coaching plans
• Receptiveness to change.
• Customer Service Attitude.
• Should have 5 years experience handling international Clients in a third party setup.
• Should have experience training and coaching for one of the below roles for international clients:
o Customer Correspondence/Contact Center
o Grievance redressal