This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001523
• The Senior SharePoint Developer & administrator will build modern workplace environments utilizing SharePoint 2016, 2019.
• Experience with Office 365 Migration and exposure to related Office 365 capabilities like SharePoint, Power Apps, OneDrive, Flow and Teams.
• Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows, InfoPath forms as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
• Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net, CSS and SharePoint Server 2016/2019.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Active involvement in any scope for automations
• Capable of working independently, takes initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
• Demonstrates proficiency in SharePoint administration support and development.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, active listening and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Quick to learn new concepts
• Adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Expert knowledge of SharePoint 2016/2019 as a solution platform including administration, solution design and development.
• Manage Sites, site admins, site storage limits and sharing setting at the org level.
• Provides technical support for SharePoint users
• Addresses questions or concerns from business owners or directors regarding the function of the software.
• Keeps apprised of Microsoft updates to SharePoint software.
• Applies updates to company’s edition of SharePoint as necessary.
• Maintains SharePoint firewalls and security.
• Analyze existing processes and identify opportunities for improvement
• Quick to learn new concepts, adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• UG: B. Tech/B.E. – Computers OR PG: Any Postgraduate in computers.
• Overall 6-11 years of experience SharePoint development.
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
MS SharePoint certifications would be preferable (but not mandatory)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
Flexible to work in night shifts
On call support and handling issues as per business priority