The Marketing/Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for the effective design, implementation, and measurement of marketing campaigns that support demand generation for retail and wholesale reverse mortgage business channels. Working closely with Sales and Marketing leaders, they will support marketing and sales optimization through effective monitoring and reporting of retail channel sales performance.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
- Plan, design and implement campaigns to support lead generation through digital and traditional channels (mail, phone, in-person events)
- Measure and optimize campaign performance through standard and ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- Manage campaign execution and reporting using marketing automation system (Act-on) and Salesforce.
- Perform marketing/sales analytics including campaign analysis, lead reconciliation, and performance metrics across all campaign channels.
- Manage campaign set-up and new process development in Salesforce working with IT
- Manage effective implementation of cross-channel marketing campaigns including integration with vendor systems, call center processes, and internal CRM system (Salesforce).
- Manage budgeting and reporting of marketing campaigns and ensure measurable results are delivered.
- Monitor and manage retail sales call center reporting to support enhanced performance
- Monitor and manage sales capacity planning
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years in marketing operations role with direct responsibility for campaign design, management, and analysis using Salesforce and E-mail automation systems (e.g. Act-on, Eloqua)
- Excellent analytical, project management, and proactive leadership skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience managing cross-functional projects
- Experience developing and implementing marketing initiatives
- Advanced user of Salesforce, E-mail automation systems (e.g. Act-on) and Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) Contact management systems such as Salesforce, E-Mail Systems such as Act-on, and website content management tools.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
Company: Liberty Reverse Mortgage
Who We Are
Liberty Reverse is one of the largest and most experienced reverse mortgage lenders in the U.S. For over fifteen years, we’ve delivered education, home equity solutions, and personal care to over 60,000 senior homeowners and over 1,000 mortgage partners. Headquartered in Rancho Cordova, CA, Liberty provides reverse mortgage solutions including Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (HECM) and proprietary reverse mortgage loans to retail consumers, wholesale, and correspondent partners.
Liberty Reverse was recently named one of the Best Mortgage Companies to Work for by National Mortgage News for 2019. When you join Liberty, you join a culture which is Vibrant, Inclusive and Cares for you and your community. Every day, we strive to foster a culture where all our team members are respected, valued and empowered. Liberty employees are passionate about customer service, committed to teamwork and dedicated to success. The atmosphere is fast-paced and challenging – and there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career, whether you’re pursuing management, learning multiple disciplines and/or becoming a subject matter expert in your field. We believe in empowering our employees to explore new ideas, take initiatives for change, and continuously improve our performance. And, as part of the Liberty family, you’ll build long-term relationships in your career here.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This position is not eligible to be performed in the state of Colorado.