Under the supervision of the Retail Initiatives Manager, the Retail Pipeline Support is primarily responsible for being the primary point of contact for Liberty Customers and their loan files, acting as the information and service hub for the Customers and Advisors, developing processes and systems to effectively monitor FA and ISA pipelines, and assisting the Retail Sales and Operation Teams with achieving their short and long-term goals and objectives.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Relationship management between Sales and Operations
- Review and analyze reverse mortgage loan applications to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with internal and external regulatory guidelines
- Communicate STAR decisions to Customers and Advisors
- Find and communicate solutions to unfavorable STAR decisions such as Income Shortfalls and LESAs
- Maintain timely contact with all ISAs and FAs by providing status calls on applications sent, applications received, counseling appointments, Needs List progress, Pre-Approval needs and submissions to Processing
- Assist in gathering all forms and conditions required to submit the loan to Processing and Perform Customer follow-up
- Submit complete application and condition packages to STAR Review and Processing
- Provide system and process training for Advisors
- Provide regular updates on loan pipelines to all levels of Retail Sales
- Collaborate with Operations, Sales, and Customers to resolve all loan-level conflicts
- Prompt response to incoming calls, e-mails and faxes from Customers and internal employees
- File receiving and initial set up for all incoming Retail correspondence
- Develop and document all processes and systems necessary to achieve departmental goals
- Manage loans by using all functions of Sales Force, Portal and HELOS, such as tasks, comments, case information
- Maintain high level of customer service and communication with other departments and Customers
- Receive, file, submit and distribute all incoming mail, e-mail attachments and faxes
- Create physical Customer facing application packages, schedule and coordinate application signings
- Maintain a high level of data integrity/accuracy in all Liberty loan systems
- Follow up on missing or late loan documents such as Applications, Counseling Certs and Needs List Items
- Order Tax History reports
- Order/Open Escrow and Title
- Place Welcome Calls to Customers upon receipt of the loan file
- Disclose all applications taken by Retail Sales to the applicant
- Cross-train in all positions to build knowledge and experience
- Vendor Management of all Retail Sales dependent 3rd party vendors
- Conduct invoice audits, monthly vendor status calls, dispute/negative service resolution
- Initiate, monitor maintenance of and annual re-issuance of all Retail Mortgage Loan Officer Licenses
- Supply ordering for FAs, ISAs and the Retail Sales Office
- Onboarding of all newly hired ISAs and FAs
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- High School Diploma, GED or military equivalent
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Communication skills that can build internal and external relationships, such as with Customers,
- Operations, Sales and Management
- Exceptional organizational skills and operational focus
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork, including the development and maintenance of files and records
- Good customer service skills, detail-oriented and reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet multiple, sometimes conflicting, deadlines
- Must be capable of maintaining cooperative behavior with colleagues and team members
Training / Licensing Requirements:
- Must pass the Company’s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
Company: Liberty Reverse Mortgage
Who We Are
Liberty Reverse is one of the largest and most experienced reverse mortgage lenders in the U.S. For over fifteen years, we’ve delivered education, home equity solutions, and personal care to over 60,000 senior homeowners and over 1,000 mortgage partners. Headquartered in Rancho Cordova, CA, Liberty provides reverse mortgage solutions including Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (HECM) and proprietary reverse mortgage loans to retail consumers, wholesale, and correspondent partners.
Liberty Reverse was recently named one of the Best Mortgage Companies to Work for by National Mortgage News for 2019. When you join Liberty, you join a culture which is Vibrant, Inclusive and Cares for you and your community. Every day, we strive to foster a culture where all our team members are respected, valued and empowered. Liberty employees are passionate about customer service, committed to teamwork and dedicated to success. The atmosphere is fast-paced and challenging – and there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career, whether you’re pursuing management, learning multiple disciplines and/or becoming a subject matter expert in your field. We believe in empowering our employees to explore new ideas, take initiatives for change, and continuously improve our performance. And, as part of the Liberty family, you’ll build long-term relationships in your career here.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This position is not eligible to be performed in the state of Colorado.