This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 1001453
The primary task of a QA Analyst is to evaluate loans worked by the respective Business Units and provide actionable insight. Through QA evaluation, a QA analyst will gather information to help improve performance (wherever applicable). The QA Analyst sends a feedback email to the Business Unit with the details of the defects identified and obtains root cause and action plan. Additionally, the QA Analyst identifies areas where there is a gap in process and these are highlighted to the Business Unit.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accurately perform reviews based on the defined sample size for each QA program
• Provide management with timely reports documenting observations from reviews
• Ensure feedback provided to agents are clear and concise
• Identify process opportunities and report out potential gaps in the process
• Make recommendations to help reduce process variation and eliminate errors
• Participate in the calibration sessions every month.
• Assist in implementing changes or modifications to the Quality Assurance department's evaluation process.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Should be a graduate.
• Understanding of the Mortgage Industry
• Proficient in Excel
• Exposure to 7 Basic Quality Tools preferred
• Quick Learner, Analytical and High attention to detail
• Work independently with minimum supervision
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
• Six Sigma Certification (Preferred)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
• Not Applicable