• Identify loan credit and closing documents for various loan products and index as per the guidelines.
• Perform data entry as per the documents into Loan Production System - LOS
• Validate/update various loan fields against loan documents to ensure compliance to the guidelines
• Ensure the team targets for daily/hourly production is met.
• Additional Ad Hoc Responsibilities as dictated by the needs of the business
• Must be a graduate
• 2 years mortgage experience, including reviewing loan documents and data entry requirements
• Experience in MS Office.
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.