Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001644
Specialist to join Property Preservation and Inspection (PPI) Oversight, which is a part of Servicing Operations Oversight Department. The team manages Property Preservation services throughout various stages of the loan lifecycle and monitors vendor performance with a special focus on FHA guidelines and Conveyance timelines.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for performing Oversight on Vendor performance
• Partner with internal and external business partners to effectively manage assets due to open litigation, title curative or troubled assets matters.
• Ideal candidate has knowledge of PPI services and general US Construction terminology
• Preferred candidate will have general knowledge of US Mortgage Services
• Conduct monthly sample review of Property Preservation services provided by outsource vendors confirming timelines, pricing and quality of service are in compliance with documented SOP’s
• Routinely review high value assets to ensure conveyance strategies are focused on maximizing profit and reducing costs.
• Ability to maintain successful Special Servicing relationships, which includes timely delivery of monthly reporting, timely response to asset level inquires and general account management functions.
• Any and all additional responsibilities as assigned and delegated by Management.
• Review of daily control reports
• Managing the Property Preservation Team mailbox and respond to internal and external queries received via the mailbox
• Assist in responding to audit queries and preparing response packages
• Should be a graduate
• Ability to communicate both orally and in writing with internal and external business partners.
• Intermediate level knowledge of MS applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and verbal communication; experienced with crafting and delivering presentation material to Senior Management.
• Ability to work in a very fast-paced transitioning environment; able to juggle multiple, competing priorities.
• Ability to work independently and use independent judgment to follow through on tasks.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills; detail oriented.
• Able to follow complex processes/procedures in routine and non-routine tasks.
• Ability to work flexible schedules/shifts to cover hours of operation.
Work Schedule: Night Shift (6.30 PM IST to 3.30 AM IST)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)