Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001602
The Investor accounting department is responsible for Investor custodial account reconciliations. The department’s primary responsibilities include:
• Establish and maintain a strong control environment ensuring accuracy of custodial investor account reconciliations and compliance with relevant statutory pronouncement and investor agreements.
• Complete all custodial investor account and advance account reconciliations as per the timelines defined,
• Compliance with regulatory requirements and contract with investors
This position will report to the Team Leader, Investor Accounting.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Individual will be responsible for reconciling a suite of portfolios each month.
• Will be responsible for working with other parties within Loan Servicing to clear outages each month.
• Must complete reconciliations in accordance with expectations set by external and internal standards.
• Completing reconciliation as per the REG AB & USAP guidelines.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Post Graduate in Finance or Commerce – MBA/MFA/MCOM/CA(inter)
• Graduate degree in Finance or Commerce with minimum 2 years of experience in Finance/Accounting
• Preference will be given to any candidate that has prior experience in a loan servicing environment.
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
10:30 AM to 7:30 PM (IST)