The System Support Analyst position is responsible for supporting reverse lending systems. This position works with the different departments within the Reverse mortgage business to identify, troubleshoot and support the different lending technology platforms.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
- Work directly with business users to troubleshoot and resolve issues with the Loan Origination System and supporting software.
- Escalate to and work with internal software engineering team to resolve complex support issues.
- Work within ticketing systems to fully document resolutions, workarounds, and steps to recreate identified defects.
- Contribute to knowledgebase articles to address frequently asked questions and best practices for loan origination our other reverse mortgage business applications.
- Assist with biannual user audits, internal SOX and external vendor data and user audits and evaluations within core systems.
- Providing reports of support tickets as well as enhancement/defects to upper management
- Participate in system analysis to translate user needs into business requirements
- Recommend new processes as needed to improve quality, cost, or on-time delivery
- Assist with Project Management activities including but not limited to sprint/release planning and change management process, as needed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Solid understanding of reverse mortgage lending process and loan origination systems
- 5+ years providing end-user support and issue resolution
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving ability and able to work independently with little supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, customer service, and time management skills.
- Ability to balance multi-task and multiple priorities while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Experience in business/systems analysis and documentation
- Able to work remotely while maintaining communication with the team.
- Basic knowledge of working with databases
- 3+ years working with SQL and relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- High degree of initiative, persistence and follow up/follow-through, able to work in a fast-paced organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft products-Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with SDLC, diagramming or wireframe tools (Balsamiq, Snag-It, JIRA)
- Ability to professionally interact with business partners on a regular basis and establish relationships.
- Must be a team player willing to make every effort to make the team a success.
- Working knowledge of XML, Rules Engine, and analyzing server log files is a plus.
Company: Ocwen US
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
This position is not eligible to be performed in the state of Colorado.