Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001745
The Workforce Planner prepares and forecasts call volume and staffing forecast dashboards, as well as comparative data on actual vs. forecasts, identifies opportunities for improvement and recommends solutions.
Build statistical models which suits for call arrival pattern and add internal and external business factor in model. This position provides workforce management scheduling and load balancing requirements for work peaks and valleys. The Workforce Planner makes adjustments and recommendations for optimizing scheduling to maximize service and quality.
This position would also need to maintain different historical reports and dashboards and would be required to perform adhoc analysis that includes data from different systems such as Livevox, Serenova & MSP. The main goal for this position would be to give accurate forecasting and deliver reports accurately and on time.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Creates reports and dashboards on historical data and forecasting results from applicable systems.
• Historical call data management, creating forecast templates for different business units based on seasonality, trend with data cleaning by normalizing data and excluding outliers.
• Tracking factors affecting forecast, updating call driver logs and considering them for forecasting.
• Analyzes and develops daily, weekly forecast with recommendations for scheduling and uses staffing requirements.
• Maintains holiday patterns forecasts to ensure effective coverage for holidays.
• Supporting the team with ongoing projects for system migration and process changes.
• Generating and maintaining client stats for internal and external audits.
• Generating adhoc reports as per the requirements from BUs and other departments.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in the stream of stats/mathematics/computer applications.
• Minimum 3 years of WFM/Forecasting experience.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience using software to build and maintain complex forecasting models.
• Strong Excel skills and medium to strong SQL knowledge is a must.
• Ability create forecast model in Excel is a must.
• Knowledge on using R and Python (Jupiter notebook) would be an added advantage.
• Ability to analyze historical data and identify seasonality, noise, trend and base level using time series model or predictive model for monthly, daily and interval.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Very good written and verbal communication skill is required.
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed): NA
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed): NA