This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001762
The WFM analyst is responsible for scheduling right agents at the right time to have calls are handled to meet SLAs. Expected to work on optimizing the schedules and improve agent utilization. Provide internal reporting and communicate with BU leads to make real-time changes to meet the business requirements. Understand business requirements and monitor intraday reports and make decisions and give direction to the BU for better results. Expected to work weekend and all Shift timings.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Preparing monthly schedules which will cater the monthly forecasted volume and meeting/sustaining SL/Occupancy targets.
• Scheduling of discretionary activities such as training, meetings, overtime and other offline activity on for future days/months.
• Analyze Call Center Volume, Productivity & Patterns to optimize staffing levels and areas of improvement.
• Work with training and operations to coordinate multi-skill training for existing agents
• Collection and analysis and reporting of historical center performance statistics.
• Intraday management of scheduling procedures, analysis of real time workload requirements, and call routing to manage performance to service level requirements
• Responsible for maximizing efficiency and occupancy while meeting service objectives
• Oversee analysis and reporting of employee performance including schedule adherence
• Recognizes and recommends operational and support improvements
• Perform other duties and assignments as directed
• Proficient in MS Word, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
• Strong mathematical, analytical, communication, and organization skills
• Excellent Organizational, communication, problem – solving & multi – tasking skills
• Preferred - Advanced MS Excel experience, Macros
• Preferred - An understanding of call center tools, i.e. ACD’s, WFM systems, email distribution systems and scheduling tools and processes
• A Bachelor’s degree is required
• Prior Teliopti or Livevox experience preferred.
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed): NA
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed): NA