This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001777
• Enhance and maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing prompt, accurate and courteous responses to customer inquiries.
• Manage elevated customer concerns by working with team members and other business units; resolving through prompt and direct contact with the customer.
• Take ownership and responsibility for your caseload
• Display active listening skills
• Identify, evaluate and implement process improvement initiatives (identify process gaps & internal errors).
• Support overall Servicing Management objectives.
• Track and document performance in support of annual performance objectives.
• Motivate and build rapport with all departmental associates.
• Successfully influence and negotiate with customers, all levels of management and personnel.
• Ensure all regulatory requirements and servicing standards are being met and report any potential risks identified through process review.
• Act as a liaison with other departments and vendors in the organization that have an impact on customer operations.
• Recommend and create proposals for change which can create efficiencies and/or streamline processes.
• Adhere to established policies and procedures.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Graduate / Undergraduates
Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong leadership and outstanding motivational skills.
• Knowledge of call center strategies.
• Call Center experience in a related mortgage field preferred.
• Minimum of 2-years mortgage banking experience preferred.
• Lead by example.
• Exceptional communication skills (including verbal, written and listening skills) with an emphasis on professional writing
• Strong analytical skills
• Superior problem-solving skills
• Execute and prioritize multiple tasks/meeting established deadlines.
• Professional, flexible and adaptable to change.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to build relationships (respect, trust, and consensus).
• Encourage and inspire others.
• Adhere to confidentiality requirements.
• Ability to handle executive level confrontations and conversations.
• Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, mortgage servicing system and understanding of network systems)
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)