This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001742
• The Internal Audit Department is responsible for overseeing Ocwen's Audit program at the direction of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors. The IT Internal Audit team performs independent reviews of operational and governance controls with respect to SOX controls, Global IT and Information Security functions.
• The incumbent will perform controls testing as part of SOX and Internal Audit projects to establish and ensure that Ocwen has an effective internal controls structure, with controls that are properly designed to operate effectively and efficiently
• The incumbent will be involved in executing the internal audit methodology in a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Experience & knowledge in IT auditing and IT control best practices required
• The Internal Audit Department is responsible for overseeing Ocwen's Internal Audit program at the direction of the Audit Committee
• This is a global role engaging stakeholders (at all levels) across geographies like India, Philippines & US
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure timely and complete execution of audit programs
• Drive progress of audit projects and take necessary action to meet target completion dates
• Own the quality of output with respect to assigned audit work plans, audit programs and audit testing
• Identify improvements opportunities within the Internal Audit department (such as weaknesses in processes)
• Ensure professionalism and independence and the constant appearance of professionalism and independence
• Graduation in any field is a qualifying criterion
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in any of:
o SOX ITGC (IT General Controls) Auditing
o Infrastructure (Operating systems, Databases, Network components) Controls Review and Testing
(Example: MongoDB, MS SQL DB, PostgreSQL DB, Oracle DB, MS Windows OS, Unix/Linux OS, Active Directory, Cloud infrastructure)
o ERP & Application Controls Review and Testing
o Information security tools and processes auditing
o Information security consulting
• Good knowledge on IT controls and risks related to confidentiality, integrity, and availability of nonpublic personal information (customers and Company).
• Demonstrated knowledge of IT internal control concepts/ principles and risk-based audit techniques.
• Strong knowledge of various industry recognized auditing standards (e.g. ISACA) and Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Standards and Guidelines.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Effective team player with strong initiative.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines while ensuring – diligence & quality.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively perform complex or multi-functional audits.
• Ability to interact with management across departmental lines in order to build credibility and long-term relationship.
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
Professional certifications would be a bonus. Examples include – Auditing (CISA, CIA – Certified Internal Auditor), IT Controls (CISM), Risk Management (CRISC), Infrastructure: CCNA, CCNA Security, Microsoft: MCSE Messaging, MCSA Office 365, MCSE Server Infrastructure, Cloud: Certified Cloud Security Professional OR Azure / AWS certifications, Virtualization: Citrix / VMWare Certified
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
Mid-shift at Bengaluru office