The Strategic Sales Executive, Correspondent Sales will be responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of business within the the correspondent sales channel focusing on a specific group of strategic high potential clients and prospects within their sales division. Partnering with their clients and internal teammates to provide the best for their clients and develop innovative solutions whilst increasing market and wallet share through new and existing partner relationships. Reporting to the VP, Correspondent Sales Division Leader, this strategic account specific role will be joining a team who is building a best in class correspondent channel and looking to strive each and every day to grow the PHH Mortgage and the culture of the team they are a part of. Join us on this journey.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
- Responsible for the conveyance of the PHH Mortgage/Correspondent Lending value proposition to large scale independent mortgage banks and financial institutions
- Demonstrates sales skills and product knowledge in all areas that allows Sales Associate to create effective partnerships with clients
- Develop relationhips and drive market share across all types of correspondent transactions including Co-Issue transactions (Fannie SMP, Freddie Mac CRX, Agency Co-Issue, Ginnie Mae PIIT)
- Develop and execute annual business plan in conjunction with VP, Correspondent Sales Division Leader
- Manage client and prospect relationships to maximize all opportunities and optimize market share in all business verticals offered by PHH Mortgage, Ocwen and our subsidaries
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on external business owners, direct mail, email, and networking
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals. Associate will travel to conduct face to face meetings with business owners and decision makers at prospect and client facilities
- Partners with teammates in Operations, Risk, and other areas to ensure that risk, efficiency, and recourse objectives areaddressed and resolved.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of Microsoft Outlook to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Use CRM to track customer interactions and progress to aid in account level management and profiling
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ideal candidate will have10+ years of experience in the mortgage industry or related financial services with 5 + years of relevant outside sales experience
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Client Relationship Management
- Existing expertise with Co-Issue delivery transactions preferred
- Proven success prospecting and building territory for new CL clients
- Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed business information for credit underwriting, pricing, and presentation of solutions to identified prospects' business problems.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Ability to build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the client, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
- Ability to develop positive influential working relationships with clients and teammates across the company
- Willingness to travel and work in a national team of professionals
- Proven ability to achieve and succeed sales objectives
- Must be able to identify and assess changes in client's business strategy, market penetration and financial stability to recognize business opportunities and potential risk issues to PHH Mortgage, Ocwen and it's subsidaries
- Proficent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook), ability to use Encompass preferred
Training / Licensing Requirements:
- Must pass the Company's Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients - representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions - to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining "customers for life." We strive to be a natural extension of each client's team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today's regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.