This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001787
The Analyst position is a IC role and person is responsible to process and pay all vendor payments and Employee travel and Expense claims accurately and liase with different employees, business units and vendors.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Processing Invoices & executing Payment batches of invoices related to India, Philippines, USA.
2. Perform vendor reconciliation with complete accountability
3. Processing of Travel and Expense claims of employees and Travel settlements.
4. Ensure TAT, accuracy and productivity targets are met on a daily basis
5. Tracking and follow up of rejected invoices and resolution
6. Preparation of function specific MIS like AP reports and metrics.
7. Liaise with Business teams for smooth functioning of AP deliverables
• B com /M.com graduate with 3 - 5 years of handy experience in Accounts payable activities
• Experience in Oracle Fusion or any other ERP
• Good communication and strong Analytical skills with knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint.
• Ability to adapt to changes, if required by business
• Should be ready to work in flexible shifts
• Ability to multi-task and manage a team in a fast-paced environment. Ability to discern and escalate issues, when necessary
• Self-motivated, self-confident team player that can collaborate with internal and external business partners to yield results
• Detail-oriented individual with follow-through to ensure all issues are resolved to customer satisfaction
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
5:00 pm to 2:00 am IST (Mon-Fri)