This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001789
IVR Developer builds new IVR flows and maintains existing ones by applying time-to-time changes required by the business. Understands business logics and optimizes the call flow so that the customer experience is good. Adopts best practices in the industry and provides features that help both customers and the business to save time and cost. As part of Dialer & WFM, this member supports all the projects and contributes towards timely closure.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Builds new IVR flows to achieve business requirements and comply to investors and audit requirements.
• Makes required changes in existing flows after understanding complete requirement and business logic.
• Builds logics to invoke internal and external APIs in the callflow.
• Supports system maintenance and other technical activities.
• Supports system administration as and when required.
• Performs system cleanup to maintain the configurations upto date.
• Support analytics process by building and performing analysis to optimize system performance and utilization.
• Performs system health check and regular testing before production.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in the stream of stats/mathematics/computer applications.
• Minimum 5 years of IVR development experience in Livevox. Experience with other systems like Aspect, Cisco, Five9 etc will be an added advantage.
• Medium level of Excel skills and medium to strong SQL knowledge is a must.
• Knowledge in working with APIs and medium level of programming skill (any language)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Very good written and verbal communication skill is required.
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed): NA
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed): NA