This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001795
I. Purpose and Scope:
The Flow Transfer Analyst will support Flow and Bulk MSR Team by handling the document holdback reporting,
update trackers and project plans and maintain Salesforce.com with acquisition activities.
II. Responsibilities, Specific Duties and Essential Functions:
1) Put together the document holdback reporting provided by the servicing file team and custodial team and calculate the holdback release amount for the MSR sellers.
2) Ensure missing documents files are reported to the MSR sellers for resolution and handle all follow-up with servicing file and collateral teams as needed.
3) Ensure that Salesforce.com is updated with acquisition activities and contract details.
4) Maintains MSR acquisitions project plans ensuring key tracking of activities is up to date.
5) Identifies opportunities for improvement and coordinates with applicable seller and/or business unit.
6) Consistently provides updates to the Leadership Team to keep them informed and ensure they can effectively maintain primary contact with the Seller.
7) Fosters Teamwork
• Develops and maintains good working relationships with both internal and external customers.
• Cooperates, shares, and supports the goals of the corporation.
• Considers the impact on servicing, customers, and management in making decisions.
• Seeks and supports improvements to gain overall company efficiencies.
• Participates constructively in meetings.
8) Completes other duties and special projects as assigned.
III. Relationship to Others
Title of Immediate Supervisor/Manager: Flow MSR Sr Manager
Internal and External Business Relationships:
This position reports to the Flow MSR Sr Manager and interacts with all levels of employees as well as intra-departmental staff members. This position also interacts with various outside sources including corporate personnel of all levels, vendors, sellers, and previous servicers.
IV. Preferred Qualifications
Education and/or Experience:
1) Mortgage banking experience
2) Portfolio Management experience
3) Degree in business administration or extensive technical work experience may be substituted
Skills and Abilities/Personal and/or Professional Characteristics:
1) PC skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Windows
2) Emphasis on Excel; intermediate knowledge required; knowledge of performing vlookup, countif, mathematical and other calculations and functions
3) Demonstrable strong organizational skills
4) Demonstrable problem solving and decision-making skills
5) Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
6) Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
7) Must be able to handle stressful situations and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
8) Ability to handle changing priorities
9) Detail oriented
10) Must exhibit ability to be self-motivated
V. Conditions of Work
1) Additional work hours may be required