This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1001779
The Company is seeking an Oracle Fusion Technical Analyst to join our ERP team with supporting the internal customers. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, have a solid technical mindset, excellent interpersonal communications, diligent time management skills, be team-oriented, and have a strong work ethic. Lastly, you work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
The individual would expect to gather the business's Reporting requirements and deliver them to a High Standard. Previous Experience working in Oracle ERP implementation or Oracle Fusion as a Report Developer is fundamental to this role, with a good understanding of OBIEE, Bi Publisher, OBIA, OTBI, Hyperion FR studio, and Smart view. The position resides in Bangalore
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) and Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher expertise to the global implementation
• Supports business requirement gathering sessions for reporting and embedded analytics across all modules of the Fusion
• Translates business requirements into value-added reports and analytics meeting the needs of the stakeholders.
• Working on the development of complex reports and dashboards integrating data from multiple data sources
• Analyze and troubleshoot problems
• Provide status updates to management
• Directly interacts with internal customers
• Performs other duties as assigned by management
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Min 3-5 years of experience in designing and developing Oracle ERP Cloud finance and procurement reports, interfaces, and conversions
• Min 3-5 Hands-on Experience of Oracle Fusion Cloud Data Model, Application/Page Composer, SQL/ PL/SQL, BI Publisher /XML Reports, OTBI, FRS/Smart View,SOAP/REST APIs, and Customizations
• Experience with Smart view to write and maintain financial reports
• Good understanding of Fusion Security Users/Roles Architecture in Security Console
• Good understanding of financial, procurement, and Sourcing modules and application flow of Oracle ERP cloud
• Development experience in Oracle Fusion Applications and Middleware technologies like Application Development Framework (ADF), Web center, SOA, BPEL and ESS is required.
• Requires minimum five 3 years of strong experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies, namely, SOA composites, BPEL, BPMN,Mediator, Business Rules, and BPM.
• Assisting with quarterly upgrades for Oracle Fusion
• Knowledge and Experience with EPM products such as EPBCS and ARCS is a plus
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
2pm to 11pm