Location: Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 1001746
The Messaging & Collaboration Engineer provides technical expertise and recommendations for configuration management and IT applications in response to projects and business needs. To function as an IT Architecture team with evaluating design solutions for business and customer requirements which will integrate with and enhance the IT Infrastructure. Shall provide 3rd Tier support to the technology operation teams by engaging as an escalation point for incidents, Root Cause Analysis and informal support for issues that arise during day to day activities.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
• This position is an IT Infrastructure Engineering position within the Infrastructure Solutions Department. Accountable for the design, operational stability, understanding, supporting and maintaining a complex environment; comprised of multiple business units and multiple support groups.
• Candidate should be able to understand solutions and document operational artifacts to build a comprehensive set of repeatable SOPs' required to maintain the health of the infrastructure. Candidate should be familiar with evolving large, global IT organizations and the challenges associated with such, including M&A activities.
• The ideal candidate will exhibit a strong understanding of the operational aspects of different technology disciplines.The individual will need to implement a set of guidelines and maintenance tasks to be executed by the team to effectively operate a highly complex infrastructure environment resulting in an increase to the quality of service within the organization.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
1. The Candidate will be the highest escalation point for providing Technical escalations to Operational support teams for the following technologies:
i. Office 365 (SharePoint, Exchange Online, MS Teams , Public Folders, Shared MailBox ,etc.)
ii. Microsoft Exchange 2010 and 2013
iii. Cisco ESA/SMA (IronPort ) and Proofpoint
iv. Microsoft Active Directory
v. Microsoft AD FS
vi. Familiar with Power BI for reports on O 365
2. Deep knowledge of Architectural Design and operational support tasks associated with the technologies
3. Implementation of daily, weekly and monthly tasks associated with technologies within scope of support
4. Creating Knowledge documents for the team associated with technologies within scope of support
5. Create Infrastructure design documents and keep them updated on a periodic basis
6. Working with Vendors & design solutions in an individual capacity for technology upgrade paths
7. Identify and recommend technology best practices in the currently evolving environment & help stabilize the environment by applying industry standard best practices.
• Engineering in Computer Science / Information Science preferred or Bachelor's Degree with relevant experience.
• MCSA / MCSE with Messaging, Collaborations tools preferred.
• Understanding of Virtualization, Cloud technologies, Networking protocols, data Storage technologies, securing environments and data is a must.
• 10 - 15 yeas of Technical experience in a similar role
• 5 - 8 years of experience supporting complex environments with the following criteria:
o Multiple active directory forests
o Multiple active directory domains
o Coexistence of 2 or more email environments with sync technologies
o Supporting Multiple collaboration tools like Exchange, Skype, SharePoint, etc.
o Identity management for multiple applications and sub-systems in relationship to user provisioning and de-provisioning processes
o Coexistence of multiple IT support providers for similar functions but different scopes for ownership
• Current enterprise-class infrastructure / system engineering experience
• Documentation of complex infrastructures
• Experience with ingestion or collaboration approaches with new acquisitions of small, medium sized organizations
• Experience in a multi business unit or multi-tenant environment
• Clear understanding of Service Management processes
• Experience in PCI and/or SOX environments
• Dedication to providing value to customers
• The ability to deliver a task regardless of hurdles encountered
• Have self-motivation and be a self-starter
• Great communication (both oral and written) and organization skills
• Comfortable interacting with senior management, executives, and business units and effective at communicating complex situations during outages or operational updates
• Having the ability to lead an outage call to achieve the fastest time to bring the outage to a closure
Own Root Cause Analysis for scope of support technology outages
To be completed by Recruiting
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.