Individual with required qualification and skills to manage end to end audits independently that involves audit planning, testing to evaluate if controls are properly designed and operating effectively and efficiently and adaptable to fast-paced highly demanding environment.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage independently and perform audits end to end
• Should be capable of understanding processes and related risks, preparing audit plans and work programs and preparing reports
• Communicating results verbally and in writing to members of senior management
• Provide regular updates to senior manager and process owners on status of project
• Work with various business unit representatives and process owners to review and test internal systems and processes
• Investigate opportunities for cost savings or process improvements
• Maintain and update appropriate audit work papers
• Follow up timely on remediation items
• Identify any weaknesses in processes and recommend and implement changes to strengthen internal controls
• Identify areas for process improvement
• Timely completion of Projects
• Quality deliverables Strong management skills to evaluate opportunities with process improvement within department (for area of responsibility) and demonstrated ability to facilitate change
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• CA, MBA, CPA or Certified Internal Auditor Designation is a plus
• Experience in the Mortgage Origination industry is a plus
• 2-6 years' experience, of which at least 3 years should be related to process reviews
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
• India Shift timings- 1PM to 10PM IST (Monday to Friday)
• Manila Shift timings - 3PM to 12PM UTC (Monday to Friday)
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen's mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put "Caring in Action" while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.