Responsible for managing and developing the financial analytics DataMart for the organization with opportunity to:
- work directly with the Finance leadership team on key strategic initiatives
- be involved with financial planning and analysis operations
- work with skilled professionals with diverse backgrounds and supporting multiple stakeholders
The Director, Financial Analytics will report to the VP, FP&A and will be dedicated to developing and ensuring alignment of all models and analytics with direct financial impact on the organization. In addition to model oversight within Finance, this role will partner with teams outside of Finance that maintain enterprise data and are responsible for development and maintenance of analytics and models affecting their business unit or department.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain finance DataMart to accommodate needs of the Finance group
- Work with cross section of leadership throughout the organization to centralize data requirements for analytics and models forecasting originations volume and margins, capacity and staffing requirements, customer retention (recapture), portfolio performance and delinquency, prepayment, and advance forecasts
- Work with Finance senior leadership to carry out the financial data strategy for Finance including the centralization of key metrics and model results that financially impact the organization
- Detailed duties will include developing and maintaining automated DataMart processes, creating and validating data used for analytics, and ensuring data and metric accuracy
- Contribute to multiple projects through all phases in a timely and effective manner through collaboration with various departments.
- Identify and implement process improvements and efficiencies
- Provide highest level of internal and external customer service
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in SQL and understanding data lineage and governance
- Minimum of 5 years' mortgage experience. (Experience in both Origination and Servicing preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years' supervisory experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Engineering, or Technology or equivalent experience required.
- Ability to partner with all levels of organization to ensure effective implementation of time-sensitive initiatives and identify deficiencies and opportunities for improvement
- Ability to work with teams, especially across locations and time zones, in execution of projects and identification/ resolution of deficiencies or opportunities for improvement
- Strong analytical ability and understanding of data lineage and process dependencies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills .
- Advanced proficiency with SQL and managing SQL processes and data structures is a must
- Competencies in problem solving, creativity, organizational skills while showing good judgment and execution within a fast-paced environment
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients - representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions - to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining "customers for life." We strive to be a natural extension of each client's team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today's regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.