As an established leader in the Reverse Mortgage Origination space, PHH is excited to be building a best in class Reverse Mortgage Servicing platform. This platform will service our own originated product and ultimately provide outstanding servicing to third-party clients. Over the coming months, we will be building out the Servicing platform and leveraging our existing infrastructure where ever possible. Come join our team and get in on the ground floor to be a part of this exciting opportunity. We are looking for motivated, talented individuals that thrive in a fast paced environment that are eager to be part of this new team.
To provide leadership to a team of Customer Care Coordinators responsible for maintaining excellent customer relations by ensuring reverse servicing customer inquiries are handled in a prompt, efficient, courteous, effective and professional manner. These associates are also responsible for adhering to investor servicing guidelines and internal policies and procedures.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and motivate a team of Customer Care associates.
- Resolve escalated customer calls
- Coach and mentor team members to improve baseline performance to provide friendly and empathetic assistance to all customers
- Prepare and review compliance reports.
- Maintain a high level of customer Service within the team.
- Become familiar with the customer relations functions and the services offered
- Ensure all borrower contacts are logged into the loan servicing system
- Properly document Ocwen's mortgage servicing system to ensure high quality customer service
- Ensure compliance to all laws and regulations governing call centers, mortgage servicing and collections
- Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned by the department manager
- Follow company policies & procedures
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience Required
- Bilingual - Spanish/English preferred
- Proven leadership ability
- Passionate about providing high quality service
- Desire to learn about the mortgage industry and being involved in helping families maintain their homes
- Overall knowledge and experience in mortgage loan servicing desirable but not required
- Execute and prioritize multiple tasks
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to build relationships (respect, trust, consensus)
- Encourage and inspire others
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Shifts and Schedules: Our call center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8:00am - 8:00pm, Saturday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Shifts will fall into those timeframes with all reps working a rotating Saturday (you will have 1 day off during the week of your rotating Saturday).
- Scheduled shift changes as a result of business needs (associate must be flexible)
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients - representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions - to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining "customers for life." We strive to be a natural extension of each client's team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today's regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.