Under the supervision of the Retail Sales Production Support Manager, the Retail Call Screener is primarily responsible for increasing the overall efficiency of the Advisor team by pre-qualifying company generated leads. Secondarily, the Call Screener is responsible for providing front line phone answering and call handling services to meet the needs of our Clients and Affinity Partners.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Responsible for providing front line phone answering and call handling services to meet the needs of our Clients and Partners.
- Make outbound calls to pre-qualify, and route all company leads received via mail.
- Answer inbound calls and prequalify them using the call screening script. Route them to the appropriate Advisor.
- Make outbound calls to existing leads to re-engage, determine interest and route to appropriate Advisor.
- Responsible for maintaining daily, weekly and monthly conversion and sales metrics.
- Enter all appropriate information into Salesforce for appropriate tracking and task management.
- Other tasks and duties as needed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- High School Diploma, GED or Military equivalent
- Minimum of 1-3 years of phone sales experience in the mortgage industry, or in a related financial services industry.
- Must possess the ability to achieve at least a minimum performance standard in conversions and information gathering.
- Must be able to enter relevant data into a computer while engaging with potential clients over the telephone.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Proficiency in using CRM systems.
- Must possess good judgment, leadership and business skills
- Ability to be a creative, flexible and innovative team player
Training / Licensing Requirements:
- Must pass the Company's Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
Company: Liberty Reverse Mortgage
Who We Are
Liberty Reverse is one of the largest and most experienced reverse mortgage lenders in the U.S. For over fifteen years, we've delivered education, home equity solutions, and personal care to over 60,000 senior homeowners and over 1,000 mortgage partners. Headquartered in Rancho Cordova, CA, Liberty provides reverse mortgage solutions including Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (HECM) and proprietary reverse mortgage loans to retail consumers, wholesale, and correspondent partners.
Liberty Reverse was recently named one of the Best Mortgage Companies to Work for by National Mortgage News for 2019. When you join Liberty, you join a culture which is Vibrant, Inclusive and Cares for you and your community. Every day, we strive to foster a culture where all our team members are respected, valued and empowered. Liberty employees are passionate about customer service, committed to teamwork and dedicated to success. The atmosphere is fast-paced and challenging - and there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career, whether you're pursuing management, learning multiple disciplines and/or becoming a subject matter expert in your field. We believe in empowering our employees to explore new ideas, take initiatives for change, and continuously improve our performance. And, as part of the Liberty family, you'll build long-term relationships in your career here.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.