PHH Mortgage is in period of rapid growth and we are transforming the way we market. We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator in our Consumer Direct channel to support the product marketing team. This is an important position that will help formulate and execute winning marketing campaigns to drive lead volume and meet our aggressive sales and revenue targets. Specifically, the Marketing Coordinator will provide tactical and executional support including campaign management, daily administration, planning, reporting and vendor management for all PHH marketing campaigns. We are looking for a detail-oriented marketing professional that will dive right in to help the team drive results.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
- Support the Product Marketing team with the planning, executing, and tracking of all marketing-related items. Tracking multiple projects and timelines so campaigns are delivered on time.
- Assist with developing creative briefs, content identification and development.
- Conduct campaign quality control and audits. Proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels (primarily email and direct mail) ensuring consistent tone and voice to adhere to brand standards.
- Execute campaign quality checklists for sign-offs before campaigns deploy.
- Assist in management of relationships with external vendors and other departments in the organization to ensure timely execution of marketing materials and close budget management.
- Summarize information make recommendations and review with Product Managers as needed.
- Monitor campaign performance daily - analyze key metrics and reports.
- Identify and escalate any potential issues to meeting with our timelines early in the process and pospose and own solutions.
- Represent marketing as needed with internal or external partners.
- Add other functions to be performed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in the Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing
- Strong organizational and project management skills, as well as high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Must be flexible and willing to take on new responsibilities as needed
- Experience conducting marketing audits ideal
- Any other requirements an ideal applicant needs to have that is not covered by above
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients - representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions - to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining "customers for life." We strive to be a natural extension of each client's team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today's regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.