PHH Mortgage is in period of rapid growth and we are transforming the way we market. The Email Marketing Analyst will be a key member of the Consumer Direct Marketing Automation team, driving the execution of email marketing campaigns focusing on deliverability, engagement and results. The ideal candidate will have some experience in email marketing with a proven track record of executing customer focused strategies, ideally with knowledge and experience in content marketing and marketing automation. This role will manage all email components required for email campaign execution and reporting (Opens, Clicks, deliverability, etc.).
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
- Build, edit, test, and launch highly segmented email campaigns, including marketing list management, segmentation, and email content optimization.
- Execute all aspects of the email program from creative implementation (partner with creative teams for graphics and copy) to post-analysis. Make recommendations for improvement for next phase of emails.
- Think systemically, be proactive on experimentation, conduct A/B testing on subject lines and other email content to drive additional lead volume and customer engagement.
- Focus on and improve our internal processes, become an internal expert in email deployment (specifically on the Act On automation platform); help integrate Act On with other platforms via APIs
- Assist in contact data management which includes but not limited to promotional history tracking, contact list clean up, uploading new data, etc.
- Maintain an active calendar of outreach to manage frequency of contacts etc.
- Ensure all email campaigns are quality controlled and execution is aligned with industry and company best practices.
- Complete email campaigns within deadlines.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing teams on all projects by understanding internal and external customers and ensuring you focus on continuous improvement and demonstrate our service excellence standards;
- Add other functions to be performed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in a Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years of experience in email marketing, familiarity with email marketing platforms
- Act On email automation platform and content marketing experience highly desired
- Strong conceptual abilities, attention to detail, proofreading skills and a solid knowledge of the email marketing principles
- Proven ability to own and execute email processes
- Strong technical aptitude, basic HTML programming experience
- Ability to work independently and with teams to meet deadlines
- Proven experience to work collaboratively and with a spirit of partnership with internal and external partners
- Excellent organizational skills and multitasking ability
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients - representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions - to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining "customers for life." We strive to be a natural extension of each client's team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today's regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.