Location: Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 1001952
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Manage an appraisal pipeline and process the queue by ordering appraisals timely and efficiently.
• Review appraisals upon completion and determine whether a rebuttal or revision is necessary and communicate this to the appraiser.
• Release completed appraisals and upload once reviewed.
• Address rebuttals with the appraiser in a timely manner.
• Initiate and maintain consistent communication with appraisers, providing various forms of information including status and tracking data.
• Proactively identify challenges or opportunities by monitoring data for trending which may impact time delivery, quality or customer satisfaction, escalating to management as necessary.
• Address basic AMC questions and identify items that require escalation.
• Ensure all actions are handled in a compliant manner, following all laws, regulations and statutes.
• Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
• Minimum Graduate
• Minimum 2 years administrative/coordinator experience in a mortgage/business environment
• Preferred experience in appraisal management and ordering
• Understanding of Appraiser Independence Requirement
• Highly detail-oriented
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with various levels within the organization
• Ability to demonstrate excellent detail orientation, critical thinking and analytical skills
• Demonstrated judgment and decision-making ability
• Displays excellent time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent computer skills
• Ideal Candidate will have experience with CoreLogic Mercury Network