The Senior Manager, Lender Relations, Correspondent will be the lead driver of the vision of the lender experience within the Correspondent Channel. Reporting directly to the VP, Correspondent Lending Operations, this role will drive collaboration across the wider Correspondent channel to ensure that lender communication is consistent and meeting our needs, including but not limited to all our communication channels such as website, written documentation, lender training, invoicing, funding and servicing resolution. Internally this role will ensure that these projects are managed within the required timeframes and collaborate cross functionally on behalf of Correspondent to drive necessary change for the channel's lender experience.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
- Lead the vision for lender communication, across a number or different channels (web site and written documentation)
- Drive the efficient performance of numerous other processes and functions that impact the borrower, including lender training, invoicing, funding and, correspondent servicing issue resolution,
- Lead the redesign seller guide and build additional lender material in line with other leading correspondent lending businesses: 120 days
- Design and implement new billing processes that are fit for purpose and increases our billing capture
- Utilize the lender experience vision to drive and change business policies and procedures, working collaboratively across the business to achieve this goal
- Lead the project coordination for lender experience changes, ensuring collaborative changes are delivered on time and budget, driving to delight the lender
- Build, develop and lead a new billing / invoicing process
- Work in conjunction with other departments and third parties to execute requests and create process efficiencies
- Provide an oversight functionality, assisting to review and confirm the accuracy of all production processing Identify training and process changes that lead to improved funding quality and a reduction in servicing related issues
- Manage team of 5 to 10, ensuring that the team are working productively and striving to be their best whilst at work and driving towards their career's goals.
- Work as a partner to drive locating, hiring and retaining top talent within the channel
- Other duties as advised or required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a finance, business administration or similar field
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience within the mortgage industry
- Minimum of 3 years people management/leadership experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Experience with Encompass required
- Able to use Internet, and CRM's such as SalesForce or other software programs.
- Proven experience managing and coordinating projects and/or programs, change management experience or cross functional experience preferred
- Experience training and mentoring others on new processes and procedures
- Working knowledge and experience with accounting Excellent communication skills across a variety of mediums and seniority levels, ability to effectively communicate with a specific audience and adjust style to be appropriate to the situation
- Proven ability to work within timeframes and ambiguity
- Ability to synthesize clearly a plan to both seniors and team members in a palatable format that is actionable
- Previous experience with technical writing preferred
Training / Licensing Requirements: .
- Must pass the Company's Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients - representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions - to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining "customers for life." We strive to be a natural extension of each client's team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today's regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.