This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 1001996
• Contract Management department is responsible for processing Affidavit documents required to be filed in court for Foreclosure, Bankruptcy and Post Sale proceedings. An affidavit includes information about borrower's debt, the reason for default, date the default began, a summary of detailed account of the amount to default & other information about the loan or the mortgaged property. The role of the CM associate is to review all the details mentioned in the affidavit against appropriate data from our system of records & ensure the accuracy of the affidavit and validate the data contained in the document. It is important for everyone to have an in depth understanding of their job responsibilities in their process as these documents are verified statement, meaning it is under oath or penalty of perjury and this serves as evidence to its integrity and are filed in the court of law.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Will be responsible to ensure the accuracy of the affidavit and validate the data contained therein.
• Must understand the content of the document and its purpose in the Foreclosure / Bankruptcy process.
• Identifying potential issues and deficiencies, collecting relevant data to establish facts, and drawing valid conclusions to improve the process.
• Must be able to learn several different affidavits across the United States and be able to learn new documents for accuracy as the business need dictates
• Must be able to understand, calculate, and validate financials related to Foreclosure and Bankruptcy documents
• Must read and validate all the data and statements on the affidavit against the appropriate data from the system of record and required supporting documentation.
• Ability to search for information needed to validate information contained within affidavits when not readily available.
• Must understand Loss Mitigation processes to properly validate the necessary affidavits.
• Must be able to understand assignments of mortgage, endorsement of Notes, and chain of title to ensure standing for foreclosure proceedings.
• Meet quality and efficiency benchmark.
• Identify rejection trends and work with the supervisor to ensure minimal rejection rate.
• Adhere to policies and procedures.
• Work on ad-hoc projects as per business requirements.
• Staying abreast of the new procedural updates due to Legal and Compliance changes.
• Assisting the Supervisor in identifying training needs and coordinating tasks as necessary.
• Commerce graduate
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Mortgage Servicing (Foreclosure / Bankruptcy) or related servicing experience
• Ability to effectively organize, assemble, assign team resources to meet goals
• Ability to communicate verbally or in writing with credibility and confidence
• Good analytical skills
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)