Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1002017
The Company is seeking a Senior Java Developer to join our Application & Solution Development team. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of any and all of our applications, supporting the business operations teams, and for mentoring team members. This is an Individual Contributor role. You will work with business operations users, business analysts, and the technical team to identify, analyze, design, implement, and test new functionality and enhancements to existing applications as well as to build new applications
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyze, design, build, and test new applications and enhancements to existing application
• Provide Level 3 support for selected applications and respond to incidents as required
• Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Rigorously test software in preparation for deployment.
• Work cross-functionally to address issues and emerging needs in software systems
• Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Work on problems where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
• Adhere to SOLID Principles
• Provision and mentor fellow developers by providing advice, coaching, educational opportunities and following best practices to deliver high quality software
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Engineering in Computer Science / Information Science preferred or bachelor's degree with relevant experience
• 6-10 years of development experience
• Required 5+ years of relevant experience with Core Java, Multithreading, J2EE
• Required 5+ years' experience in Java/J2EE Design patterns, Spring framework, Servlets, JSP, Restful services, Web services, JSON, Angular, Hibernate Framework, Tomcat, Apache Webserver
• Strong experience with Oracle including use of stored procedures
• Experience with MS SQL Server and TFS
• Familiarity with Unit testing frameworks
• Ability to clearly define development goals, scope, and processes
• Familiarity with both Agile and Waterfall approaches to development, including Scrum methods
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, active listening and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS