Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Retail Sales Director is primarily responsible for driving business growth by managing and developing a team of Retail Sales Managers who oversee loan officers originating reverse mortgage loans to a nationwide market. This position is critical to the success of the sales organization and will be expected to work cross functionally and partner with other business leaders to drive efficiency and production throughout the organization.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Monitoring of Retail Sales Metrics to ensure adherence to Retail Budgeted Volume and Plans
- Assist and Support VP of Retail Sales with strategic Retail Sales Initiatives
- Train and Oversee the Sales Managers to adherence of Metric Goals as outlined in the Policy and Procedures
- Daily Oversite (Tactical) of the Sales Managers; Team Metric Reviews/Coaching (Daily and Weekly)
- Conduct Sales Manager/Advisor Meetings and "Floor-Wide" Training as necessary
- Structuring and monitoring of the overall Performance Metrics; i.e. Scorecard, Projected TPY, Call Audits, and PIP Process to ensure consistency/adherence to Policy and Procedures
- Support the onboarding of New Advisors as they transition from Training to the Sales Manager
- Works with the VP of Retail Sales on the development and improvement of overall Advisor Sales Strategy and Processes.
- Assist Sales Manager with efforts on coaching plans for Advisors to drive efficiencies and increased sales production
- Work with Sales Manager and Processing Department on escalated loan level issues
- Active participation in Retail Leadership team to assure achievement of operating plan and strategic evolution
- Other duties as assigned
The following is needed to be eligible for this role:
- High School Diploma, GED or military equivalent required - college degree preferred
- 5 or more years Sales Management with a Call Center focus
- Minimum of 5 years of individual sales experience
- Proficiency in using CRM systems - Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Background/Drug Screening - Cathy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to be creative, flexible and an innovative team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and workflow
- Possess good judgment, leadership and business skills
- Versatility, flexibility and willingness to work with constantly changing prior
Training / Licensing Requirements:
- Must pass the Company's Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
Company: Liberty Reverse Mortgage
Who We Are
Liberty Reverse is one of the largest and most experienced reverse mortgage lenders in the U.S. For over fifteen years, we've delivered education, home equity solutions, and personal care to over 60,000 senior homeowners and over 1,000 mortgage partners. Headquartered in Rancho Cordova, CA, Liberty provides reverse mortgage solutions including Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (HECM) and proprietary reverse mortgage loans to retail consumers, wholesale, and correspondent partners.
Liberty Reverse was recently named one of the Best Mortgage Companies to Work for by National Mortgage News for 2019. When you join Liberty, you join a culture which is Vibrant, Inclusive and Cares for you and your community. Every day, we strive to foster a culture where all our team members are respected, valued and empowered. Liberty employees are passionate about customer service, committed to teamwork and dedicated to success. The atmosphere is fast-paced and challenging - and there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career, whether you're pursuing management, learning multiple disciplines and/or becoming a subject matter expert in your field. We believe in empowering our employees to explore new ideas, take initiatives for change, and continuously improve our performance. And, as part of the Liberty family, you'll build long-term relationships in your career here.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.